[Shotimes] Alignment

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:00:10 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Yeah.

ASP also sold eccentric bushings to increase the amount of adjustment on
the rear control arms that can increase the amount of camber you can
change.
I installed these when I got the Eibach's to try and get a better camber
setting in the rear.

And if you did things like break the welds or install other adjustment
parts, and you forgot to tell the shop that info, then you wouldn't get
the full benefit of a good alignment, so you almost have to find a place
that will allow you to supervise the work.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo