[Shotimes] OT - Atkins

Mark Kelley mkelley1@gt.rr.com
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 06:53:12 -0500

Shylo,

I was already exercising at least 5 days per week but had bottomed out on my
weight loss.  The only thing left to do was change my eating habits.  I
still eat large meals but now it's healthier food than before.  I also eat
the occasional pizza or dessert but just not as often as before.  BTW, I'll
be forty in about two months so age plays a part in this as well.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Shylo McKinsey
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 11:02 PM
To: TaurusSHO
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] OT - Atkins

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade. If it works for
ya, go for it. But whatever happened to just good ole
exercise?  I eat what I want, ride my bike to class,
and when practical, all around Greensboro (saves on
gas ;-), and maybe go to the gym 3 times a week. 19
years old, don't really drink, did get lazy last fall
and gained 30 pounds (not really proud of that), but
have lost 5 pounds in the last month just eating what
I want and doing those things that I've mentioned. I'm
going to keep it up, and hopefully get back some of
that metabolism. Or does this work for me because I'm
still young?

Shylo "preparing for a potential online beating"
McKinsey

'91 White MTX