[Shotimes] Engine washing

DAVE cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:25:29 -0700 (PDT)

I was going to just leave the gunk on it until I did the valve stem seals and the spark plug well seal's Need a quart of oil? Pull my plug wires out.
As for the ABS the last codes I pulled were 22 23 24 25 34 35 44.
I'm waiting to see if Turbo Coupe parts are the same for this thing. I've got a buddy about to strip his TC and I dibbed the sensors if they are correct Steve belives they are but were are going to do some investigation on that. Unless I come up with a way to mount my 4 piston brembo's on all four corners. and just do away with the antilock light. But thanks for the link I bookmarked that one just incase I lose the book again.
Dave

Carl Prochilo <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org> wrote:
My pressure washer is 1800 psi. The only reason I really care to do
this at some point is because the damn valve cover silver dollar
seals are leaking terribly. But what I will be doing soon is
pulling the intake off, resealing those with some permatex and
putting it back together. While it's all apart I'll give it a good
cleaning. Otherwise very little reason for engines to get real
dirty down here.

About your ABS problem, it might not be that tough a nut to crack.
Try this.

http://prochilo.myserver.org:2080/abs_codes.html
--
Cheers,