[Shotimes] headlight questions

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 21:06:26 -0700 (PDT)

I've been meaning to respond to this. I tried out this
product the other day:

http://www.mdwholesale.com

Check their ebay auction since I think that's cheaper.
The results were ok-nothing like a brand new headlight
but it was an improvement. I was somewhat disappointed
in the amount of solution that they ship for what I
was charged. (I bought directly from the website). I
think that I will end up getting new Sable headlights
from ebay. They are $56 with $15 shipping or $59 with
$10 shipping.

Ian
LED tailights almost done
HID's in progress