[Shotimes] Way OT--- Quit Claim

Marlene Doyle marlene@uplynx.com
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 22:05:58 -0700 (PDT)

Paul didn't you say some time ago that my posts were hard to understand.......well,
exactly WHAT does the following mean?
:::::: did see that on another web page, about the grantor not necessarily
having
any rights to grant. They gave an example that everyone could got a do
Quit claim on the White House.

I guess I need to see a lawyer

::::::cause I am real confused on the above.
BTW, the example you gave is INCORRECT.....We, meaning sovereign citizens are the masters of the White House, and all share Real Interest ((money)) in its' ownership and maintenance of same.
You and I are not entitled to vacate our sovereign rights...ie, the Constitution is the main one BTW and we can not waive that either.  I didn't say forfeit, I said waive....
Anyone is welcome to correct me on this...
Marlene P.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/snowwind
1990 White S H O:    Snowwind:  @319K..very stock, very OEM
1991 Black S H O:    Bart:  @212K ..not stock, not very OEM