[Shotimes] Re: Even the Goat herd agrees

MonsieurBoo@aol.com MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:46:06 EDT

"I think the GTO isn't selling not because it's underappreciated by the
public, but because the public feels betrayed by Pontiac using an australian
chassis around an engine that ain't 'all that and a bag of chips'. I know it  goes
fast, but it just doesn't look... like a GTO. It's a cheap sellout and the
public knows it."
Jason

Indeed!  The Goat aficionados who posted the shot at the link below,  state
on their website that they voted it their "Picture of the Week" because it  was
so much more true to its retro roots!

You won't have any problem identifying the marque...

_http://ultimategto.com/cgi-bin/showcar.cgi?type=show&pic=/pow/pow0312_
(http://ultimategto.com/cgi-bin/showcar.cgi?type=show&pic=/pow/pow0312)

"pow/pow" is right, it's a silver bullet.

Cheers,
Mark LaBarre
94 atx 125k