[Shotimes] OT- now Gen 3 autolock quirk .......was: Autolock and MTX

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:13:24 -0600

OK here is the original email.  I will for now keep the person anonymous
although I think he has since succumbed to muskratitis.

Paul Nimz
'97 TR
'93 EG mtx

"Keys are in the car, it was running, but I had the hood open so I pulled
the battery cable and the fuse to the ecc, so now it's turned off.

I wanted to let the car run so I could check my transmission fluid, so I
removed the key fob, which I have in my hand and locked the car with the
keypad on the outside of the car.

Any suggestions how to open the car?

The key is turned to the RUN position, the key fob will not open the doors
or the trunk.

HELP!!!!"

Paul Nimz
'97 TR