[Shotimes] OT- now Gen 3 autolock quirk .......was: Autolock and MTX

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:59:43 -0800 (PST)

Did they change the key fob designs/frequencies for
the Gen 4 Tauri/Sable??? Called my folks tonight and I
asked my father to try it out and get back to me. I do
know that the trunk opens with the keyfob when the
vehicle running. Shut my sister in there over the
Christmas break and my mother let her out with her
keyfob... ;-)

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White (currently in disguise) MT-EX