[Shotimes] OT disgusting SB halftime

Kirk kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:53:19 -0500

You did what?  Over a covered tit?

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Mallinson [mailto:dmall@mwonline.net]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 10:26 AM
To: SHOtimes Mailing List; v8sho@v8sho.com
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT disgusting SB halftime

Thanks Ryan, I wrote my congressman and CBS sports.

The saving grace of the evening was Josh Groggan (sp?)
singing a tribute to the Columbia Astronauts, and Then
Bionce' (who comes up with these names?) doing a rather wild
but very talented version of the banner.  I had high hopes
that this meant that CBS was going for class during this game.

Also, the game itself was a gem.  Probably the best Super
Bowl, and the only one to live up to the name in a lONG time
Ever!  I really didn't care a hoot (or hooter?) :) who won,
but it was fun to watch, and two very talented quarterbacks.

Don Mallinson