[Shotimes] OT disgusting SB halftime

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 11:52:12 -0600

Covered?  Where?  That baby (or booby) was flopped out for
all to see.  :) And it wasn't just that, it was the dirty
dancing, the profanity, the sexist remarks and crotch
grabbing.  The entire halftime was an embarrasment to
entertainment, to sports and to the music industry to name
just a few.

I'm far from a prude, but enough is enough when it comes to
public broadcast and cable/sat. TV.

Like I said, I have been part of the industry, I understand
the history and would rather have things get under controll
NOW rather than wait for a severe backlash later.

I recommend anyone offended by it write to the network, MTV,
NFL and to elected officials.

Don Mallinson