[Shotimes] OT disgusting SB halftime

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:12:01 -0800 (PST)

I'm 19, and by no means a prude, and I thought the
halftime show yesterday was the WORST ever. It
sucked...plain and simple. Shit like that should NOT,
REPEAT NOT be on during the halftime show. Yes,
Shania's Tits were bouncing around in last year's
show, Yes prime time is leaning towards more sex and
whatnot. HOWEVER, they just don't balantly reach out
and rip off someone's bra. Yes there was the Lingere
(sp) Bowl on yesterday, BUT that was not THE SUPERBOWL
halftime show was it???

I'm talking about the rap shit, or the crotch
grabbing. I'm only talking about the boob. YES OK ITS
PART OF THE HUMAN ANATOMY. They're fun to play with
etc...etc... But I've been watching the superbowl
since I can remember and I've never seen anything like
that...EVER. That's not something an elementary kid
should see on national tv. Plain and simple, cut and
dry.

BTW, MTV and VH1 are pretty raunchy. I would know, I
watch them ;). But you don't ever see a breast just
hangin out for anyone to see.

Sorry for the rant, just felt I should stand up to Ron
once.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White (IT"S CLEAN!!! YEA!!!!) MTX