[Shotimes] RE: OT disgusting SB halftime

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:19:58 -0800 (PST)

Sorry Ron. Kids watch football. I watched football,
all my friends watched football. Gee, I would think
kids all over the US watch football. Yes, its just a
boob, but most parents, keyword most, don't want 8,9,
or even 10 yr olds seeing that on primetime. Thats the
way it is. By the time I was 12, I could watch almost
anything I wanted to. But not when I was 10.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX