[Shotimes] RE: OT disgusting SB halftime

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 18:42:11 -0500

You ain't getting it.......the NFL's target market is NOT 8-9-10-12-year-old
kids.

Not saying that kids don't watch football, but if EVERY PARENT of a
sub-12-year-old kid said that their kid could never watch an NFL game until
they got older, and the 14-34 demographic watched MORE due to the "boob
shot", the NFL would flash more boobs!!

The NFL, through their own studies, are not capturing enough "new, young"
viewers, and this is their focus.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Shylo McKinsey
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 6:20 PM
To: TaurusSHO
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] RE: OT disgusting SB halftime

Sorry Ron. Kids watch football. I watched football,
all my friends watched football. Gee, I would think
kids all over the US watch football. Yes, its just a
boob, but most parents, keyword most, don't want 8,9,
or even 10 yr olds seeing that on primetime. Thats the
way it is. By the time I was 12, I could watch almost
anything I wanted to. But not when I was 10.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX