[Shotimes] OT disgusting SB halftime

Hartberger, Jason M. ATAN hartbejm@roosevelt.navy.mil
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:36:01 -0500

I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about. I like janet jackson's
boobs. I wish we could see more of 'em. See, the secret is to not care about
other people's feelings. Millions of kids saw the boob? oh well! not my
problem! I got bigger things to worry about. Besides, the more boobs they
see now, the less afraid of 'em they'll be when they're 15 and seeing them
for the first time in real life.

blah! sorry to be so radical, but the whining needs to stop, the world needs
to move on. hasn't anybody heard the phrase "shit happens"?