[Shotimes] RE: OT SB halftime & (Kid Rock wearing US Flag)

Hartberger, Jason M. ATAN hartbejm@roosevelt.navy.mil
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 22:23:04 -0500

Actually, if you look at the laws concerning that, it's illegal to wear the
ensign (as we military folk call the US flag) on any part of the body, as
any form of clothing. Not pictures of the flag, mind you, and those little
flag lapel pins are legal, but actually wearing a flag as an article of
clothing is verbvten. (yes, that includes flag panties and boxers. bad!)