[Shotimes] Re: Current Events Mailing list, Was: SHO Times mailing list

Mike Kopstain SHOtimes@midwestsho.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:55:49 -0600

I didn't sign up to this list to read who thinks what about current events,
and I'm sure no one cares to much to hear my extra thoughts, so I'll keep
this short.

Just because something is "Pop Culture" doesn't make it right.  Just because
the world is taking a turn to this drivel, doesn't make it right.

I'm a relatively young, relatively ignorant 22.  I didn't watch the
superbowl simply because football doesn't interest me (Cubbies all the
way!), but what happened last night and the media chaos that ensued really
makes me worry for the state of this country.  I agree with Don.  It's time
to get some order back to things.  I'm embarrassed to be associated with a
generation of people that approve of this crap on tv, prime time or not.

~ Mike

Midwest SHO - For Everything SHO
www.midwestsho.com
Sales@Midwestsho.com

Advance Motorsports - For everything else
www.advancemotor.com
Support@advancemotor.com