[Shotimes] RE: OT disgusting SB halftime

Jim and Debbie Leyden jndleyden@mindspring.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 22:16:23 -0500

I agree that Janet's bare breast should not be on primetime TV and the funny
thing is that the officials from the Super bowl and the FCC also agree.
However I find it very interesting that NOBODY seems to care that Kid Rock
came out wearing an American Flag as a poncho. I am sure that there are
those that will argue that it was just made to look like an American Flag,
but it looked very real to me.

Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Ryan J Pasch
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 9:45 PM
To: Ron Porter; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: OT disgusting SB halftime

No, When I turn on prime time television i.e the super bowl an event in
which families all over the US watch, I do not expect to see people ripping
off womens clothing reviling bare breasts. THIS IS NOT CABLE TV this is
broadcast television. I would expect that and more from the crap that is on
mtv vh1 E! etc.. but not in prime time CBS sports I do not care who the
damn"target " audience is. This is the super bowl not a regular game and it
is a known fact that families turn in.
With this mentality, hey lets hand out R rated movies to 10 year olds!!!!
hey who cares right??? oh ya while your at it throw in a few condoms too....

Ryan J Pasch