[Shotimes] ATX or MTX?

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 09:18:24 -0600

Can anyone confirm Jim's comment about the floorpan being different ATX vs.
MTX?  If the project were to involve major surgery on the floorpan, that
would definitely incline me toward an ATX.  I already expect I'm going to
have to redo the whole exhaust, of course.  But does the ATX floorpan have
enough room in the center tunnel?

How about a word from anyone who has parted out SHOs?  Al?  It's too bloody
cold to go lay on the garage floor to look at it for myself, sorry!

VO