[Shotimes] FS: '91 SHO (reduced!)

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:54:39 -0600

Paul,

Yea, it has been what?  18 hours since the last flame fest?
  At least now I can enjoy this joe (or whatever his name
is) completely alienating the entire SHO list.

Also, Now I don't have to offer to let Janet Jackson rip my
cloths off on MTV.  THAT would teach those rap/hip hop types
to desire more nudity!  :)

Plus I accidentally called Kirk an Established Enthusiast.
Now we are on good terms again......damn.

:)

Don Mallinson
off to pop some popcorn and watch the fireworks!