[Shotimes] FS: '91 SHO (reduced!)

Jim and Debbie Leyden jndleyden@mindspring.com
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:35:08 -0500

I'm really disappointed that Ron hasn't jumped in to ream this guy!

Debbie had a good idea...  Offer it to Al Fitz...  Since he would more than
likely parts it out and EVERYONE would jump on him for parting out a Plus,
somebody would be SURE to come along and rescue it from him!

Jim
'93 3.0L

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Donald Mallinson
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 5:55 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] FS: '91 SHO (reduced!)

Paul,

Yea, it has been what?  18 hours since the last flame fest?
  At least now I can enjoy this joe (or whatever his name
is) completely alienating the entire SHO list.

Also, Now I don't have to offer to let Janet Jackson rip my
cloths off on MTV.  THAT would teach those rap/hip hop types
to desire more nudity!  :)

Plus I accidentally called Kirk an Established Enthusiast.
Now we are on good terms again......damn.

:)

Don Mallinson
off to pop some popcorn and watch the fireworks!