[Shotimes] FS: Heavily modified 92'

Mike Kopstain SHOtimes@midwestsho.com
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:04:55 -0600

:-)   I'm sorry I got to get at least $600.00

~ Mike

Midwest SHO - For Everything SHO
www.midwestsho.com
Sales@Midwestsho.com

Advance Motorsports - For everything else
www.advancemotor.com
Support@advancemotor.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DAVID PILLSBURY
  To: Mike Kopstain ; shotimes@autox.team.net
  Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 7:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [Shotimes] FS: Heavily modified 92'

  500.00 and deliver it to VanOss to cut up.
  Dave.
  Making my contribution to the winter fights.

  Mike Kopstain <SHOtimes@midwestsho.com> wrote:
    I figured you all needed a new classified ad to scrutinize. :-)

    Here's what we got:

    92' MTX Red/ Gray
    3.2 Conversion with 6,000 miles
    Rebuilt MTX with 7000 miles
    Quaife
    Walker Exhaust
    96' Brake upgrade
    Adjustable tubular rear control arms
    Coil overs (750/ 450)
    Koni inserts
    Konig Toxxins with brand new rubber (less than 1000 miles)
    A pillar gauge pod with oil, vacuum, and A/F
    80mm MAF
    LPM
    IPT Stage IV clutch
    26/ 28mm sway bars
    Aluminum Subframe Bushings
    Full length subframe connectors
    Newer full leather seats from a 50,000 mile car
    New factory quality paint job
    Absolutely NO rust and probably won't even think about rusting for another
7 -
    8 years as it is a Georgia car.
    The outside is a 10 out of 10. The inside would be a 9/ 10 with new
carpet
    and a headliner, neither of which are in horrible shape, but would make
the
    interior nicer.

    The car is located 18 miles northwest of Chicago and the asking price is
    $6000.00. Serious offers will be considered. I will link to some pictures
    once I can get the car out to take them.

    Thanks guys and gal(s)