[Shotimes] FS: Heavily modified 92'

DAVID PILLSBURY cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:15:30 -0800 (PST)

The best I can go is 599.99 and NOT ONE SINGLE PENNY MORE. And seeing how your taking that stand. I'm not going to toss in the bus ticket home after you drop it off. So you just screwed yourself out of a ride on a greyhound.
Dave
I wonder who will take this seriously? Then attack me

Mike Kopstain <SHOtimes@midwestsho.com> wrote:
:-) I'm sorry I got to get at least $600.00

~ Mike

Midwest SHO - For Everything SHO
www.midwestsho.com
Sales@Midwestsho.com

Advance Motorsports - For everything else
www.advancemotor.com
Support@advancemotor.com
----- Original Message -----
From: DAVID PILLSBURY
To: Mike Kopstain ; shotimes@autox.team.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] FS: Heavily modified 92'

500.00 and deliver it to VanOss to cut up.
Dave.
Making my contribution to the winter fights.

Mike Kopstain wrote:
I figured you all needed a new classified ad to scrutinize. :-)

Here's what we got:

92' MTX Red/ Gray
3.2 Conversion with 6,000 miles
Rebuilt MTX with 7000 miles
Quaife
Walker Exhaust
96' Brake upgrade
Adjustable tubular rear control arms
Coil overs (750/ 450)
Koni inserts
Konig Toxxins with brand new rubber (less than 1000 miles)
A pillar gauge pod with oil, vacuum, and A/F
80mm MAF
LPM
IPT Stage IV clutch
26/ 28mm sway bars
Aluminum Subframe Bushings
Full length subframe connectors
Newer full leather seats from a 50,000 mile car
New factory quality paint job
Absolutely NO rust and probably won't even think about rusting for another
7 -
8 years as it is a Georgia car.
The outside is a 10 out of 10. The inside would be a 9/ 10 with new
carpet
and a headliner, neither of which are in horrible shape, but would make
the
interior nicer.

The car is located 18 miles northwest of Chicago and the asking price is
$6000.00. Serious offers will be considered. I will link to some pictures
once I can get the car out to take them.

Thanks guys and gal(s)