[Shotimes] ATX or MTX?

DAVID PILLSBURY cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:46:39 -0800 (PST)

I dot an idea Make it the RONDON wagon.
screw the SHO stuff and go with a Warp Drive. I'm sure one of the trekkies could hook you up. Then do a Janet Jackson's tits paint job with matching boobie cover for the steering wheel.
After that you could take on all in the first to 160 race. And Kirk could give you 50.00 for it and let NASA cut it up for the warp drive. Jason could shoot at it for shits and giggles.
All would be well on the SHO list again. You have to do this for mankind now.

>From now on I'll be using my SIG from another mailing list.

Mr Politically Incorrect.
90 Janet Jackson SHO me the other one.

van Oss <vanOss@centurytel.net> wrote:
I gotta do this on a schoolteacher's salary. I was trying to make this a
wrench job.
VO