[Shotimes] ATX or MTX?

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:47:32 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Joe,  By the time this gets posted, I already see many people responded, so
take this FWIW.  The mere fact that you embarked on this project says you
want to create something unique:  A SHO Wagon.  If you leave the ATX in, it
won't really be that different than what you started with.  How many 5-speed
Taurus wagons exist?  Can't be too many.  At the end of the day you will
enjoy driving the stick more than the automatic.  But you already knew that.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo