[Shotimes] OT - Preload on a LSD

Tim Dahm timd@chartermi.net
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 13:41:35 -0600

When the OEMs start installing the phantom grip I will take another look.
Until then be very wary....
IIRC installation of the  SHO PG required removing the 2 two of the 4
spider gears in the
stock differential...  Can anyone confirm this?  if so that alone would
drop the torque handling
capacity of the tranny.

Tim