[Shotimes] ATX or MTX?

John J. Weidenbenner johnjweid@charter.net
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:53:43 -0600

I'm sure that vO is heavily committed the LX station conversion, but if it
was me I'd convert a Windstar. That would be a unique conversion, only one
that I've heard of  (and saw at the Ford Design Studio during the Detroit
Convention) was built by Ford as the SHOstar.

Windstars are also dirt cheap since they are afflicted buy the same
unreliable 3.8 and atx as the LX Station wagon. I would have one today if
the engine and atx didn't go out together. In my opinion the Windstar is
more practical, would be unique to convert, and be not that much more
complicated to do.

John W.