[Shotimes] RE: transportation to CA Conv. via truck info

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:03:28 -0500

Will do El Captain

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Donald Mallinson
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 3:42 PM
To: Kirk Doucette
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: transportation to CA Conv. via truck info

Kirk,

Please, ask any outfit you can find.  The one I talked to is
LMR Transportation.  Not sure where they are based out of,
but they transport cars to and from auctions all the time.
The guy says he has a 2004 truck and a nice open trailer
that he would use for this run.

If we make this work, we would need firm deposits from those
that say they can do it.  Let's see if I get any serious
replies and the go from there.

But please contact any trucking firm you are aware of.

Don Mallinson