[Shotimes] transportation to CA Conv. via truck info

George Fourchy krazgeo@jps.net
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 18:19:06 -0800

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:44:17 -0600, Donald Mallinson wrote:

>Cars picked up on the east coast would cost about $1000 per
>car round trip, and cars farthur on down the line would be
>somewhat less expensive.

Hey!!!  This is a GOOD deal.  When I shipped the black car to New York for Mark to
put the engine in, it was $1000 eastbound, and $950 westbound, same company.  I got
a 5% discount(!)

Jim Koper was considering trucking the Fiesta to Ohio.....that would have been $750.

It will cost you almost $1000 to drive it one way, coast to coast, if you have a
passenger, unless you eat sandwiches you make in the car, and sleep in the back
seat.  I've done it enough, I KNOW.   Eva does pick more expensive hotels to stay
at, but they're only about $300 more per direction at the most.  When I went by
myself, I paid about $800 each way.

George