[Shotimes] transportation to CA Conv. via truck info

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 21:14:25 -0800 (PST)

Let me whip out the receipts here...

For the trek I made from Helena MT to Greensboro,
NC... The distance was 2300 miles. About 30 hrs. 12
hrs a day (I took it easy...sorry all you "OLD" GUYS)
for the first two, 6 the last day

Gas: $200
Food: $100
Hotels: $150 (military/student discounts are nice)

$450. I'm sure I coulda got it under $400 if I tried.

Speaking of NE traffic. It's nice out west when you
are traveling. They measure things in miles. On the
east coast, they don't meassure things in miles, just
hours. I miss the open, ugly roads of I-90 in MT/SD...

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX