[Shotimes] transportation to CA Conv. via truck info

Frank Costa fcosta@comcast.net
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 03:10:14 -0500

Ill second that, this is the company that i used to transport my "Silver
Bullet" From good Ole' Goerge Fourchy In California to New Jersey for about
800 beans.........

Good people and car arrived about 3 days earlier than expected.......

HEY GEORGE!!!!!!  i need a A/C Compressor!!........

HEHEHE

I love this list, no doubt...

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet"
89 Titanium Grey