[Shotimes] Was: Wow...is anyone there? Now: Clutch Questions

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 23:59:38 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, Phrased the sentences wrong. Little tired...

Starts squealing about 5-10 seconds (or so) after the
car is fired up in the morning (or maybe after the
first start of the day, only been mornings so far) I
usually give it a minute or two to warm up before I
get going. After it starts moving, the car doesn't
make the squeal anymore. I don't know if it had
something to do with cold/frost on the engine or
what... Started after the last cold spell we had.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX