[Shotimes] What 1st ?... AC or Waterpump Repair?

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:47:54 -0800 (PST)

I'll be the fourth for the waterpump. You don't want
to lose your CPS, might be too late anyway, but
definetly waterpump. If you have a leak your system
isn't running at full pressure, which also could mean
something else could blow after you replace/fix the
pump.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX