[Shotimes] 93 and 94 Differences

Steve Tatro stevetatro@netzero.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:52:05 GMT

Your info is a little mixed up.  The '93 came with the H3Z (sometimes the H3Z2).  The '94 and '95 came with the D4U1, which has, among other things, improved shifting characteristics.

I swapped my H3Z out for a D4U1 a couple of years ago.  I was immediately impressed with the improved 1-2 shift.

After getting the D4U1, contact Ted Breaux regarding an LPM.  It's a nice addition to the upgrade computer.  FYI, Ted won't make an LPM for the '93 H3Z* computers.

Front brakes: '93 small, '94-'95 bigger, '96-'99 biggest.

If you want to see other difference from year to year, the www.shotimes.com FAQ is a great place to start!

Good luck,

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 175k miles
Monroe, Ohio

-- "Jonathan Zane KC2SHO" <jonzane@kc2sho.com> wrote:
Is there any difference between the 93 ATX and 94 ATX computer?  I know the
95 computer is supposed to have more positive shifting.  What other things
are different between 93 and 94?  Does the 94 still have the small brakes?

Jon

http://www.njfourwheelers.com/pictures/off-road_SHO/

I'll take 2!

Jon Zane