[Shotimes] RE: FW: Question for seller -- Item #2459838700

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:15:21 -0800 (PST)

This HAD to be a typo. What an asshole. If someone
really paid $44,000 for a SHO, hopefully he/she has
friends as stupid as they are. I could easily get
$30,000 out of mine... ;-)

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2459838700