[Shotimes] R-1 bf goodrich

Lewis lewisweb@charter.net
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:35:09 -0500

What about drilling the entire metal body with holes and then overlaying
with a thin lightweight layer of fiberglass of some kind??  Wouldn't that
lighten the body and keep the structure without having to engineer new
fiberglass replacement panels?

Will Lewis
95 mtx/red
91+ white

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of don d
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 11:06 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] R-1 bf goodrich

I have gutted the rear doors by cutting the inner skin out .. removing all
tracks ... and putting in plexiglass.

Also took the small rear triangle windows out and replaced with plexiglass.

I am going to probably remove the rear window too with plexigalss .. not
sure  but if i do, that will get me below 2800 pds.

That would put me around 2790 +/-

Now .. what else to remove ????? :)

dond