[Shotimes] 93 and 94 Differences

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:07:54 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

The 93 model year got the solid rear rotors, and production for this started
in the 92 calendar year.  I think that is what Paul meant.

David,  Some people look at the solid rear rotors as a downgrade.

If you have the 94 knuckles up front, chances are very high the previous
owner had this done.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo