[Shotimes] 93 and 94 Differences

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:57:19 -0500

You sure its not a 94?  Sounds really weird that it has all the 94
differences but with a 93(11/92) build date.  What do the exhaust tips
look like and what kind of PCM does it have?  The solid rear rotors
started in 93.

Another difference that not many people seem to know about is that the
95 and possibly the 94 full leather interiors have cloth on the insides
of the seats, that parts that are against the console.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Vaudreuil [mailto:davidvaudreuil@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 9:50 PM
To: sho@paul-fisher.com
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] 93 and 94 Differences

I did not bought the car new. I had it for about 6 months now but
Everything
there is Ford factory and I would imagine that someone who knows about
the
upgrade would have swap a couple of other parts too. All I'm saying is
that
when I got the car it was completly stock. Build date is 11/92. Were
those
knucles even out then??? There is also the fact that it has the body
color
door handles and black out window trims! I thought that this only came
out
in 94. But it definitly has the big knucles up front and solid rotors in
the
back! This is my first ATX SHO (the 3 others are MTXs) and I'm very
impressed by how fast it is at high speeds. Also I find that it is less
affected by weight when loaded. I also put a 94 ECU in there the D4U1
from
the wreck 94 and it helps the shifting.

Dave
92 MTX few mods