[Shotimes] 93 SHO Vs. Sable rear rotors

Robert M. mysho93@yahoo.com
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 05:55:50 -0800 (PST)

What's up, guys? I was at a salvage yard the other day and there was a Sable with the rear wheels off, and it had the vented rear rotors. When I got home, I looked at my 93 SHO, and it has the solid rear rotors. Does anyone know what, if any, differences are, better maybe? I was unsure of the year model Sable, but I was curious if there was any improvement over my 93 SHO parts. Thanks for any info.

-Robert Miller

-93 Black on Black MTX SHO, 130k, NEEDS A CRANK OR NEW ENGINE!
-90 Red on Black 5.0 Mustang LX, Hatchback
-81 Doodoo Brown Fairmont Wagon, (SOLD Finally!!! $170!!)