[Shotimes] 93 SHO Vs. Sable rear rotors

SVTSHO (Bill Byrer) svtsho@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:05:10 -0500

93 and later have non-vented rear rotors stock. 89-92 have vented rear
rotors. Probably a 92 Sable.

Bill
92 soon to be for sale
95
99
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert M." <mysho93@yahoo.com>
To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 8:55 AM
Subject: [Shotimes] 93 SHO Vs. Sable rear rotors

> What's up, guys? I was at a salvage yard the other day and there was a
Sable with the rear wheels off, and it had the vented rear rotors. When I
got home, I looked at my 93 SHO, and it has the solid rear rotors. Does
anyone know what, if any, differences are, better maybe? I was unsure of the
year model Sable, but I was curious if there was any improvement over my 93
SHO parts. Thanks for any info.