[Shotimes] RE: drag racing and no traction !!

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:11:31 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Will wonders never cease.  I guess Tirerack must have gotten tired of
answering weight questions and they now post the info on their website.
According the TR, 20lbs is considered "lightweight".
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo