[Shotimes] (no subject)

mkelley1@gt.rr.com mkelley1@gt.rr.com
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:19:38 -0500

I think I may have told this story before.  I had a friend with a 94 SHO
that had the 94 doors (black trim) on the drivers side and 93 doors (chrome
trim) on the passenger side.  He bought the car new so the doors had not
been replaced due to an accident.  He didn't actually notice it until
several months after he bought it.  He took it back to the dealer and they
replaced the chrome trim with the black.

Mark

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Justin Jones dr_jones35@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:47:47 +0000
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] (no subject)

Differences between model year of the Gen II SHO's....

92'
only offered in 5 speed
no rear deck spoiler
black door handles
some had painted door pillars (rare)
downturned exhaust tips

93'
offered in 5spd and slushbox
rear deck spoiler std.
black door handles and chrome trim around side windows
"H" series ECU
small knuckles
sway bar sizes go apeshit
straight out exhaust tips
alternator sizes changed (2 offered?)

94'
improved transmission design for ATX (internally)
Body color door handles and black ring around windows
D4U1 ECU
Bigger front knuckles
10.9 in front brakes (as opposed to the 10.2 from 92')
Plastic front sway bar endlinks replace steel ones
slightly different suspension bushings/components

95'
best transmission ATX
last year of Gen II
hard button EATC

i think this list pretty much covers the noticible changes between all the
years of the GEN II.