[Shotimes] RE: IAB

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 07:54:42 -0600

I have just had the intake out and scrubbed it down last summer. Replaces
the TPS at that time. I got the IAB really, really wet (used a power washer)
and it's been goofy ever since.

Paul L Fisher

1993 Ford Taurus SHO with some stuff.

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com

  _____

From: Robert Bade [mailto:rbade12@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 6:50 AM
To: TechSHO@topica.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: IAB

In a message dated 2/12/2004 3:00:41 PM Central Standard Time,
sho@paul-fisher.com writes:

Car seems to die just about every time the throttle is released. I know it
sounds like the IAB. I put the '96 design in 5 years ago. Is that still the
best way to go? Since my daughter is driving it, I don't want her stranded.

My 93 MTX [I'm assuming you're referring to an ATX here] is real sensitive
to a dirty throttle body [which may come from screwing around with the idle
set screw several years ago and recently getting things dialed in to,
nearly, where they should be]. So, maybe, a good cleaning will help.

Bob 93 MTX

       91 Audi 200q20v

       96 VW Passat GLX VR6

       01 Taurus w/Duratech