[Shotimes] OT Computer Help

Bill Strobel theamcguy@yahoo.com
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 07:28:54 -0800 (PST)

I have Windows and Office XP and I am trying to get the handwriting recognition to work.  It is all configured and installed according to the help bar.  I've gone in and added the handwriting recognition engine but it still won't show up when I try to use it.  Is there something I am overlooking?  Yes Text Services is turned on but when I go to the Language Tool Bar and turn on Drawing Pad, Write Anywhere, or Write Pad, nothing happens.  Checking to see if the handwring engine is installed, tells me it's not but then I follow the directions to install it insert the CD and nothing.  I gotta be missing something.  Does anyone have this feature installed in XP?  Does it work?  How did you do it?  TIA

Bill Strobel
Independent Towing
Fayetteville NC