Are current model Mustangs the same as SHOs?....was: Re: [Shotimes] brakes

George Fourchy krazgeo@jps.net
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 14:38:39 -0800

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:45:16 -0600, Donald Mallinson wrote:

>To prevent damage to the pistons, and high blood pressure,
>the best way to get those rear caliper pistons back in is to
>open the bleeder valve.

Does anyone have experience with current model ..2000-2002.. Mustang rear brakes?
Are they pretty much the same, as far as changing pads?  I have a friend with a V-6
convertible that needs rear rotors and pads.  He drives in San Francisco, so brakes
don't last long there at all.  His fronts were a snap, but I have to do it at work,
in fairly good clothes, and I can't have it taking a long time.  (Fronts took 17
minutes, car up to car down.)

Thanks...

George