[Shotimes] Jet-Hot coating of stock exhaust manifolds?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:44:56 -0500

Anyone know the dimensions or rough estimated price for coating a set of
stock exhaust manifolds? I have a pair, a friend has a pair, and he wants to
get his new SS y-pipe coated as well. I figure that I'd like to know what
I'm looking at cost wise before I bust out the dremel and gasket match the
manifolds and send them off. I've seen other places say ~100 -125 for V6
cast manifolds.

John H. Have you gotten a quote from or sent your manifolds off yet? I know
we talked about this a while back. I was thinking of trying to get a
groupbuy going on on the different mailing lists and forums for manifolds
and y-pipes if anyone had interest.

Bruce Malachuk
94 Opal Frost MTX SHO - my baby - 1 of 241 produced
93 Black ATX SHO - stripped nearly bare
93 Green MTX SHO w/black int.-winter car..almoast fixed
95 Silver Frost SE - yeah it's SLOw but reliable -awaiting it's SHO ATX
tranny transplant :-)