[Shotimes] Plus from Hell.....was: 94 ATX no start, thoughts/suggestions?

SHOLANDO@aol.com SHOLANDO@aol.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:49:18 EST

George wrote (with much bravado): "It's also a good thing Rob Lawn lives on
the other coast.  'Nuff said...!"

I'll be flying into San Diego next month on a Delta Flight.  If you'd like to
discuss this, I have NO problem!!!  You'll have no problem recognizing me,
I'll be the 6'4" tall, tanned and 220 lbs.

If you want the flight information, contact me offlist!!!

I'm sure I'll know you, you're the one with the yellow stripe down your back!!

I'm getting very tired of this 'PLUS FROM HELL' coming up every few months.
I've purchased several cars that I've had problems with.  Do I rant and rave
about it, no!!! life goes on, life is too damn short to worry about these
little things in life.   Is your life THAT boring that you have a page on your
website dedicated to it?   It's the luck of the draw, you need to grow up and MOVE
ON!!!

Rob Lawn