[Shotimes] SHO supercharger?!?!?!?!?

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:25:30 -0500

Who gives a S%$# about thos electric fan "supercharger"?  Why are we even
wasting e-mails about this piece of crap.

If you want to go fast, check this out:

http://tinyurl.com/2g8jv

It is for real.  It's been all over the news this evening.

How 'bout all you guys and girls save up and buy it for me for my birthday
in May.

Jim Ryan - Wayne, NJ
91 Plus - all white/mocha
FPS 96 brakes, Carbotech pads, 55mm MAF w/ K&N, SHO Shop horn, SHO Shop
Y-pipe and cat-back w/ Edelbrock mufflers, KONIs with SHO Shop linear
springs, f&r strut tower braces, HiRevs Jr clutch and lightweight flywheel,
underdrive pulleys, torque limiters, reinforced engine mounts, 225/55
Bridgestone Potenza RE730 tires, and police grille.