[Shotimes] Plus from Hell.....was: 94 ATX no start, thoughts/suggestions?

Kerby Haltom kerbyh@netzero.net
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:50:46 -0600

Now I stop paying attention to a thread and look what happens.  Some
dumbass calls George yellow.  Hmmm, me thinks somebody doesn't know shit
from Shineola.  I've called George many things, usually starting with
Crazy, but a coward?  No, not buying that.

I didn't know you had a DFC and an MSM Col. Fourchy.  You just keep
surprising me all the time.  Well, impress may be a better term.

Kerby