[Shotimes] Plus from Hell.....was: 94 ATX no start, thoughts/suggestions?

George Fourchy krazgeo@jps.net
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:35:52 -0800

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:49:18 EST, SHOLANDO@aol.com wrote:

>I'm sure I'll know you, you're the one with the yellow stripe down your back!!

No one with yellow stripes around here....I have two tours in Viet Nam with a DFC
and  Meritorious Service Medal, along with multiple Air Medals.

>I'm getting very tired of this 'PLUS FROM HELL' coming up every few months.
>I've purchased several cars that I've had problems with.

Ah....see?  You didn't buy them from anyone on this list, did you?  That's the
difference.  Everyone else here would be credible when they said "everything
works!".  More likely, they'd give an accurate description of the things that need
work.  They wouldn't be palming off struts with no guts at all as "original
suspension".  They'd also take better care of it from day one of ownership, like not
putting on el cheapo flip lever battery terminals, along with numerous other service
fubars, like leaving the speedo cable broken for years and years.

I've sold cars, too....at least one went to a list member here.  Ask him what he
thinks of it.  YO Frank!!......were you satisfied with the condition of the "Silver
Bullet" when you got it?  Was it what I said it would be?

Don't tell anyone else on this list here in California who you are....it might be
hazardous to your health.

I'm finished....have a nice life.

George