[Shotimes] OT: Things that go really really fast

Scott webtrendsguy@yahoo.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:03:22 -0800 (PST)

Mig-29 too.

My God, what I wouldn't give to be Bill Gates right now, or at least borrow his checkbook for a few days.

-Sweeney

Carl Prochilo <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org> wrote:
Friend of mine sent this to me too. FBI actually investigated and the
auction is legit.

So since Ferrari raced their F2003GA against an italian fighter jet, who's
going to buy the F/A-18A and race it against the turbo SHO?

In case you didn't follow the Ferrari story, the jet one 2 to 3, but the
Ferrari was hampered by a rainy tarmac.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo